Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm a bad blogger

Dear Internet,

It's been too long, I know. Life got busier and my letters became scarecer, and pretty soon I stopped writing all together. Maybe ti's because I was so busy making clothes, maybe I was busy with all the changes in my personal life, maybe I was busy fighting ninjas. Whatever the reason, I'm sorry for my neglect.

Perhaps I can begin to make ammends with a few pictures of all the kick-ass stuff I've been making.

Enjoy!
Hand and Leg Fluffies by Kendall Made
Phat Pants by Kendall Made

Reversible Tie-Skirt by Kendall Made
Reversible rainbow/white Bear Hood/Scarf with pocket mittens and gloves by Kendall Made

"Spot" Superhero Costume by Kendall Made
Stuffed Unicorn Head by Kendall Made

I'll write again soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment