Monday, June 6, 2011

Feelin' Foxy

Know what's fun? Dressing like animals. I seriously think my life is about 20% better when I'm wearing some kind of animal accessory. Especially if it's adorable and/or ferocious. I remember when I was a kid I had this really amazing leopard costume. Full body onesie, oh yeah. I loved that thing to death and wore it several Halloweens in a row and also lots of non-Halloween days. Then when I was in High School and I realised that I could sew I started putting fun fur tails on all of my pants. Since then my sewing skills and my love of dressing like animals has greatly increased, and so has my collection of costumes. I'm assuming that everyone in the world also loves dressing like animals, because how could they not? So lately I've been cranking through lots of fun fur and making tons of costumes. I've also discovered that I make a very foxy fox!
As always you can see what's for sale at http://www.kendallmade.me/

Now please enjoy some photos!


Larissa looking mad adorable as a Kitty

What did I tell you? Foxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment