Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Story Swappin'

Sadly, I just realised the other day that I'm not going to be in town for "Take off your Clothes" the Montreal Clothing Swap. However, I am going to be participating by volunteering for set-up stuff tomorrow, and also by something very cool and new to the swap this year: the Story Swap. I did a short video where I tell the story of one of the items I'm swapping, then a code to see that video online will be attached to the article of clothing that will be placed randomly amongst the other items of the swap. Super cool!
Here's a link to that video on facebook:
www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2203797691990
Enjoy!

On another note, I was just on Twitter and Tweeting to all of my Twats, when I realised that not everyone is aware that Kendall Made is on Twitter. CHeck me out here:
www.twitter.com/#!/KendallMade

No comments:

Post a Comment