Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kendall Malade

Yes, yes, it's been way too long since I last wrote anything in here, I know. But the thing is, my body and I have been at war with each other over the last month. I got hit by a super bad cold and was feeling especially lame for 2 weeks, then a few days after recovering I was demolished by a very intense case of the flu. By the time it was all over I was so physically destroyed that I had trouble even carrying my own weight. At the same time my back went through some kind of demonic possession that was really hard to live with. Needless to say this made sewing pretty impossible for a long time. I'm finally not sick and my back is starting to get better, so hopefully I can sew again soon. In the meantime, Larissa and I did the photoshoot together before I caught the flu and here are a few photos from it:
Hope that these make up for my lack on contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment