Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oh, Canada!

So I'm actually working on Canada Day, when everyone else will be celebrating in the traditional drunken debauchery that is the pride and foundation of our nation. But I made a deal with my boss where I would work on Holidays in order to get extra vacation days. Then I'm going to turn all of those vacation days into RAVE!!!


I'm going to a huge rave every weekend in July, each in a different city, and then in August I'm going to the World Electronic Music Festival (WEMF). I'm like, shitting lazers I'm so excited!


In other equally exciting news, I was approached by a friend of a friend Marika (of RedBox Photographie) to do a photoshoot for Kendall Made. We did the shoot last Wednesday and it went spectacularly! Yesterday I got to look through the prints and I had about 3 heart attacks they're so hot. I've never had my clothes captured in such a beautiful way, and all my friends that were modeling for me looked so incredibly sexy it was unreal.


It'll still be a bit of time before I get all the edited photos, but here's a little teaser of what's to come:


No comments:

Post a Comment