Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On the Fringe

It's Fringe time again! The Montreal Fringe Festival is always a crazy, hectic, theatre-filled, drunken mess of joy. I've been volunteering for the Fringe since about 2 weeks after I moved to this city and I'm super excited to be doing it again. Unlike the past 2 years, this year I'm working a full-time job, so I sadly can't do the kind of hardcore life-destroying volunteering that I've done in the past. I also need to be very careful about how much sleep and rest I'm getting because I've been sol sick for so long and I'm still wading through the tail-end of this gorgeous chest cold/strep throat combo that I've most recently been afflicted with. Bearing that in mind, I am determined to both see many shows and volunteer for many shifts, starting tonight.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment