Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stars and Crafts

On Saturday night Matt went to go see Fourtet with some of his friends from Ottawa. Although I super love Fourtet, I was way too back-sore and drained from Dirty Phonics (ridiculously bumping show) the night before, so instead I stayed home with my friend Mel. There's a 3 foot blacklight in my living room and I was telling Mel about how many glow in the dark things I own that I hadn't had a chance to put up. She decided that it was the perfect time to bust it all out, so we spent the entire evening doing glow in the dark arts and crafts with the hundreds of glow in the dark stars and such that I own. I freaking love crafts! It is so ridiculously fun to do small, simple art that exists purely for the sake of making things cooler. My livingroom now looks crazy amazing in blacklight and I had such an awesome time. Plus, almost all the clothes I make are UV responsive, so when I wear them in my livingroom I glow like mad! Hooray!

On another note, I'm getting super geared up for the Montreal Clothing Swap in July. I'm planning on grabbing tons of hoodies and other things that I can recycle into awesome Kendall Made creations. If you don't know about the clothing swap, then you're lame and I pity you, but you can inform yourself here:
http://www.theswapteam.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment